Free Stock Promotion Terms & Conditions
(Updated on 5/11/2021)
How do I get free stock?
If you’re not yet a customer, you can open an account and you can also make a deposit:
- Receive and click on a referral link from an existing dough customer or download the app.
- Download the dough app from the referral link and complete the application for a brokerage account.
- Obtain approval to open a brokerage account.
- Receive a share of free stock within seven business days.
- AND -
1. Within 24 hours of opening your account, initiate a successful deposit of at least $25.
If you're an existing customer you can refer friends:
- Click the share link inside the dough app.
- Share the link with a new dough customer.
- Once the new dough customer opens an account, you will receive a share of free
stock within seven business days.
When will I get my free stock?
Your free share(s) of stock should appear under “Your Investments” in the dough app within seven business days of completing the steps for “How do I get a free stock?” above.
How is my free stock chosen?
The dough promotional stock inventory is composed of stocks from within the top 200 most traded listed stocks, ranging in share prices between approximately $2.00 per share - $200.00 per share. The odds of specific stock allocation is implemented as follows: stock priced between $2.00 per share - $10.00 per share, approximately 98%
chance, stock priced between $10.00 per share - $50.00 per share, approximately 1% chance, stock priced between $50.00 per share - $200.00 per share, approximately 1% chance. All promotional shares of stock are priced at the market price at time of purchase by dough on your behalf not later than the market day after qualifying customer completes all but the last step of the “How do I get a free stock?” steps above.
What if the referral link didn’t work for me?
If you did not receive a promotional share but felt you should have, please contact email@example.com.
Additional Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is only valid for legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of eighteen (18) and are approved to open a dough brokerage account. Only one account is eligible to receive referral stock per referred customer. Also, individuals must download the dough app with a dough authorized referral link.
2. Offer is not valid on tax-exempt trusts, 401K, IRAs, other retirement accounts, and any other accounts not supported by dough at the time your referral opens an account.
3. Your Referral cannot be yourself or a related person in the same household/mailing address ("Related Persons") as you.
5. The dough Referral Promotion expires on 12/31/2021 at 11:59:00 PM CST, and dough reserves the right to revoke or extend this offer at any time.
6. Stock allocation is random and determined by an algorithm. As such, odds of allocation of specific stocks can vary according to the stock price at time of purchase by dough on your behalf. Stock purchases are made the market day after the referred person has opened their account, or after a successful deposit has been made to your account.
7. Your receipt of a share of stock through any dough promotional offer, and the identification of a particular security in communications related to a promotional offer, do not constitute a solicitation of the security or a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold the security. dough LLC does not provide investment advice and does not hereby recommend any security or transaction. The market price of the stock at the time of purchase is not a representation about the value of the stock.
8. Customers may hold or sell promotional shares which have been credited to their account; however, proceeds are required to remain in the account for a minimum of three months ("Three Month Period”) starting the day shares are deposited into the account. If sold, the proceeds can be used to purchase other eligible securities in the account before the end of the Three Month Period. The value of stock received will be included in the Account Value upon award, but will not count towards Account Buying Power until the end of the Three Month Period. The purchase amount of promotional shares will be debited out of the account if the Three Month Period requirement is not met due to account closure or transfer.
9. dough LLC reserves the right to change the offer at any time, without notice. The offer is limited to one free share of stock per referred customer, or per initial account deposit. The stock bonus, when combined with the value received from all other offers from dough in the last 12 months, may not exceed $500 per customer. The offer is not transferable, saleable, or valid in conjunction with certain other offers. Employees, contractors, or persons affiliated with dough LLC; members of their household; and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible. dough LLC reserves the right to decline requests to enroll in the offer at its discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
10. You should consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment for these offers and any tax implications associated with receipt of promotional offers before participating. For taxable accounts, the value of all dough LLC offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC, where required by applicable rules and regulations.
12. dough's promotional stock shares are subject to verification of eligibility, geographic location, and compliance with these rules.
13. General Conditions: By participating in any dough promotion, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless dough, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, partners, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, "Released Parties") from any liability or damages which may arise out of participation in any promotional offer or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any stock attained through any promotional offer. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of referral information, or for any human or printing error in these Rules or any promotional materials, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in any promotional offer, or for late, lost, stolen, illegible, or misdirected referrals. Referrals which have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in dough's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of any promotional offer, dough reserves the right to void any referrals at issue.
dough also reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend, or cancel any promotional offer, and any changes will be effective immediately upon notice. Notice will be given either on the dough website, mobile app, or via email. Your continued participation in any promotional offer after such notice will be deemed as an acceptance of such changes. You should review these rules periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version. You will always be able to tell when the version was last updated by checking the "Updated" date at the top of these rules. If you decide to close your account, you forfeit the right to any shares or funds obtained from any promotional offer. All questions or disputes regarding any promotional offer, including without limitation, those involving eligibility, participation, fraud, and abuse will be resolved by dough.
14. Disputes: The dispute resolution arbitration procedures set forth in your brokerage agreement with dough governs any promotional offer. All promotions are conducted in English. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of you or dough in connection with any promotional offer, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than in the State of Illinois.
15. Miscellaneous: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of any promotional offer will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of promotion is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. dough's failure to enforce any term of the promotion will not constitute a waiver of that provision. You agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these rules. Headings are solely for convenience of reference and will not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of the document or any provision hereof. In the event there is a discrepancy or