dough’s $75.00 Reimbursement Promotion Terms & Conditions
(Updated February 6, 2021)
How can you receive $75.00 in your dough account?
- Open an approved dough brokerage account or have a current approved dough brokerage account.
- Request a transfer from another brokerage account, also known as an Automated Customer Account Transfer (ACAT), within dough’s app or by submitting an ACAT request form.
- Submit Transfer request for a minimum of $2,500.00 USD worth (on day received by dough) of cash and/or securities between February 6, 2021 at 12:00 am CST through February 28, 2021 11:59 pm CST.
- dough will then fund your account for those fees with a $75.00 cash deposit in your dough account within 7 business days after receiving a successful ACAT into your dough account.
- Your name on your dough account must be the same as the name on the outside brokerage account you link to complete the ACAT.
- Limit one (1) reimbursement of $75.00 per dough account.
How do I request an ACAT?
- For most brokers, you can electronically connect your outside brokerage account inside our dough app by going to “Transfer Funds” and linking your outside brokerage account.
- For some brokers, including Robinhood, they do not permit electronic transfers. In order to transfer from those outside brokerage accounts, please download a paper form here or reach out to email@example.com for help.
What Can I ACAT over into dough?
- You can ACAT any non-fractional share of stock or ETF traded on a US listed stock exchange and any cash.
- We do not accept mutual funds, fractional shares, unlisted/over the counter securities, annuities, or bonds.
Additional Terms & Conditions
- This offer is only valid for legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of eighteen (18) and are approved to open a dough brokerage account or currently have an opened dough brokerage account. Only one dough account is eligible for a one-time $75.00 reimbursement deposit after a successful Automated Customer Account Transfer (ACAT) of $2,500.00 USD or more.
- Offer is not valid on tax-exempt trusts, 401Ks, IRAs, other retirement accounts, and any other accounts not supported by dough. This offer is also not valid for transfers of fractional shares of stock, unlisted or over the counter traded securities, annuities, mutual funds, bonds, or any other investments not supported by dough.
- Offer not valid if the name on the dough account is different than the name on the outside brokerage account linked for the ACAT.
- Offer not valid if the amount of the ACAT is less than $2,5000 USD on the date received by dough.
- The dough $75 Reimbursement Promotion (“Reimbursement Promotion”) expires on February 28, 2021 at 11:59 pm CST, and dough reserves the right to revoke or extend this offer at any time.
- dough LLC reserves the right to change the offer at any time without notice. The offer is limited to one reimbursement of $75.00 per account, with no more than one account enrolled per customer. The $75.00 deposit, when combined with the value received from all other offers from dough within each tax year, may not exceed $500.00 per household. The offer is not transferable, saleable, or valid in conjunction with certain other offers. Employees or contractors of dough LLC; members of their household; and employees of any securities regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible. dough LLC reserves the right to decline requests to enroll in the offer at its discretion. Other restrictions may apply.
- You should consult with your tax advisor about the appropriate tax treatment of this offer and any tax implications associated with receipt of a $75.00 cash deposit before participating. For taxable accounts, the value of all dough LLC offers received may be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-MISC where required by applicable rules and regulations.
- dough’s $75 Reimbursement is subject to verification of eligibility, geographic location, and compliance with these Rules.
- General Conditions: By participating in the dough $75 Reimbursement Promotion, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, and hold harmless dough, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, members, managers, partners, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability or damages that may arise out of participation in the $75 Reimbursement Promotion or out of acceptance, use, misuse or possession of the cash deposit attained through this Reimbursement Promotion. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Released Parties are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate promotion information, or for any human or printing error in these Rules or any promotional materials, technical malfunctions, lost/delay data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in the Reimbursement Promotion, or for late, failed, illegible, or misdirected ACATs. ACATs that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in dough's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of this Reimbursement Promotion, dough reserves the right to void any ACATs at issue.
dough also reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend, or cancel the Reimbursement Promotion, and any changes will be effective immediately on notice. Notice will be given either on the dough website or via e-mail. Your continued participation in the Reimbursement Promotion after such notice will be deemed as an acceptance of such changes. You should review these Rules periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version. You will always be able to tell when the version was last updated by checking the “Updated” date at the top of these Rules. All questions or disputes regarding the Reimbursement Promotion, including without limitation, those involving eligibility, participation, fraud, and abuse will be resolved by dough.
- Disputes Related to the Reimbursement Promotion: The dispute resolution arbitration procedures set forth in your brokerage agreement with dough governs this Reimbursement Promotion. The Reimbursement Promotion is conducted in English. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Rules, or the rights and obligations of you or dough in connection with this Reimbursement Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than in the State of Illinois.